Saturday, October 31, 2009

I am married!

Okay, so I'm officially a married woman. :) I have had an amazing week (I took a little over a week off from work), and I'm so not ready to go back on Monday. However, I must admit, I missed my kids like crazy.

Our wedding was so beautiful. I'm really looking forward to slowly getting our new gifts out, sending out thank-yous, and looking through all the amazing photos we have. I'm also really looking forward to my new life as a wife. :)

I know that when I go back to school on Monday, I'm going to have to devote a large chunk of each block so that I can show my kids pictures and such. It's totally fine with me, and I really appreciate that they are so interested. In addition, I think it's important for them to know that I want them to be a part of my life; I mean, after all, they surely share information from their lives with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment